Got some cash to burn? Or just really don’t like a particular player or a team?
Most online betting sites let you wager on your favorite (or least favorite) teams, the likely tournament winners and top players.
And then there’s the fun stuff. And the truly insane.
Here’s a roundup of some of the wackier prop bets you can make on the World Cup through betting site Paddy Power:
- Luis Suarez to outscore the entire England World Cup Team — 7/1
- Lionel Messi does not score a goal — 12/1
- Cristiano Ronaldo does not score a goal — 9/2
- Neymar does not score a goal — 5/1
- Andrea Pirlo to score direct from a free kick outside the box during any match — 2/1
- Any goalkeeper to do a scorpion kick — 66/1
- Player fails a drugs test during the tournament — 6/1
- Any English player to cry when eliminated — 2/5
We’re no gambling experts at the FOX Soccer towers, but it’s pretty safe to assume that Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar will NOT be held scoreless in Brazil this summer.
H/T Paddy Power.
Image provided by Action Images