Who among us hasn’t dreamed of actually being one of our sports idols? We’re not sure where the practice of saying an icon’s name when playing pick-up came about, but we’ve all done it.
Nike Football found a way to cash in on this schoolyard quirk, and the result is gold. Watch “Winner Stays” for yourself to see and review our favorite highlights from Nike’s ‘Risk Everything’ football campaign:
- The kid calling out “Neymar” for pulling a totally non-Neymar move and shying away from a one-on-one
- Double the “David Luiz”
- A possible World Cup preview with “Pique” tackling “Neymar,” his Barcelona teammate!
- "Zlatan" insisting "Zlatan" take a free-kick
- Cameos from Kobe Bryant, Anderson Silva, and Jon “Bones” Jones
- And of course, Ronaldo having the support of the one fan who matters most:
Irina Shayk! It’s good to be Ronaldo.
Image provided by Nike Soccer/Nike Football