Not seen in this footage: the reporter promptly soiling his pants.
Canal+ journalist Olivier Tallaron should count his blessings every night for the rest of his life after narrowly escaping the wrath of Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
After PSG clinched their second straight Ligue 1 title on Wednesday night, the French reporter accidentally bumped into one of Zlatan’s two sons on his way to the tunnel. Bad move, bro.
Zlatan was none too pleased, clenching his fist and visibly thinking of a hundred ways to turn the line-cutting culprit into mincemeat.
Just look at that ‘Zlatan Stare of Death:’
Lesson learned, we hope.
There are literally a million things we’d rather try than encroach on Zlatan or his family’s space, including but not limited to:
- Setting our teeth on fire.
- Eating a tub of mayonnaise. A bath tub of it.
- Taking a boiling pot of French Onion soup to the face.
- Listening to that “Gigantic” song from the Apple commercial on repeat for 24 hours.
- Losing our smartphones
- Listening to any Pitbull song on repeat for 1 hour.
- Growing a rat tail. Not just any rat tail. THIS rat tail.
So yeah, don’t mess with Zlatan.